Time is short! On April 19, 2016, the first set of drafts of the new Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Sustainability Reporting Standards (SRS) were presented. Some drastic changes have been made to the structure compared to the previous G4 guidelines. If GRI sticks to its current planning, companies will have until December 31, 2017 to publish a (sustainability) report according to the ‘old’ GRI guidelines. As of January 1, 2018, all companies that wish to be GRI compliant must report according to the GRI SRS.
A good sustainability strategy provides direction. By targeting your real impact areas you will increase and improve results. Sustainalize can help create the right vision and strategy.
Managing & measuring
We can build the data infrastructure with which you can continuously monitor your sustainability performance. And we can provide support in the implementation of reporting software.
Sustainalize will assist in the production of your annual or sustainability report. If preferred, we’ll align with reporting guidelines or aid you in the technical components of your reporting process.
Who is Sustainalize?
In a nutshel
Specialty: sustainable business
Sustainalize is a consultancy and interim management firm, specialised in sustainability.
For now and the future
We are just as passionate about thinking up that one perfect sentence in your annual report as we are about your company vision for the year 2030.
Pragmatic and flexible
We aim for concrete and tangible results.
- Sustainalize supported us with our annual sustainability fact sheet, resulting in an increase in the Dutch Transparancy Benchmark. Proactive, knowledgeable and deliver on their promises.
Carl Hoyer, VP Corporate Communications / Royal Wessanen /
- We thought that we were already sustainable, however, with the help of Sustainalize we have been able to go even further. We thank you for your efforts and advice!
Emily Knegtel, Corporate Communications Officer / Roto Smeets Group /
- Good insight in the questions asked and a good result after the consultancy period. Nice working together and very keen on sticking to the deadlines.
Annette van Waning, CSR manager / Vebego International /
- We were very impressed with their quick, accurate and thorough approach. Nick and Justus are both smart, pragmatic and always professional.
Brigitta Kramer, CSR manager / Vitens /
- With the support of Sustainalize, we have been able to make great improvements in the external rating (RobecoSAM rating) of Rabobank’s sustainability performance. Sustainalize’s supporthas also been very valuable in conducting the materiality analysis for our annual report and Rabobank’s value creation model. The Sustainalize team is very knowledgeable and enjoyable to work with!
Frank van den Hurk / Rabobank /
Science-Based Targets (SBTs) – helping to prevent the world from warming up by more than 2 degrees.
For instance with new target setting initiatives and benchmarks. A first concrete example of this is the Science-Based Targets initiative (SBTI), a partnership between CDP, UN Global Compact, WRI and WWF. SBTI aims to support organisations in taking emission target setting to the next level.